EXCELLENT RESTORATIVE SOLUTIONS
Metal-ceramic crowns or full-ceramic crowns
It is the restoration which covers the teeth but also the sides of them and protects them from potential damage during the process of chewing.
The excellent prosthetic outcome our dental patients get to enjoy is the immediate result of our accurately impeccable and responsible work, which we take pride on. We use high quality up to date materials and we collaborate with top dental technicians.
Aesthetic and functional full-mouth rehabilitation with zirconium-porcelain crowns with vertical oclusion elevation in a 35-year-old woman
- To teeth after endodontic treatment
- To broken teeth
- To teeth with large fillings
- In cases where loss of teeth is evident due to age or teeth grinding
- To the aesthetic enhancement of the tooth (if we wish to improve its colour, shape, shape arrangement of the front teeth and when there is possibility of applying a conservative method such as placing veneers, teeth whitening, bonding and so on.
- To support a mobile denture or a bridge when the adjacent teeth are missing
What problems can be caused by tooth loss and non-replacement?
The loss of one or more teeth always affects facial aesthetics. This also happens and in the case where the missing teeth are in the back of the mouth and are not visible in the smile.
In the process of chopping and chewing food, each tooth plays a distinct and special role. As a result, even the loss of a single tooth, causes displacement to the other teeth thus, the food is swallowed without being properly chewed.
The loss of even a small number of teeth always affects speech.
In jaw closure (occlusion) and operation.
In a full and normal denture, the upper teeth lean down in a harmonious manner and work together in the different movements of the mouth.
But when one or more teeth are extracted, the whole balance of the system is disrupted.
Molar teeth restoration of the mandible with the use of metal-ceramic crowns
Maxilla front teeth aesthetic restoration with the use of all-ceramic crowns