Sole purpose of this plan is to maintain the good health of the teeth in order to avoid the appearance of new dental caries or periodontal disease, as well as the early diagnosis of mucosal diseases.
Our main concern, in the context of preventive dentistry, is the early diagnosis of the diseases of the mouth, the correct treatment planning and the appropriate strategy for the implementation of the treatment plan.
By directly creating a full picture of your oral health, we apply the most effective dental protocols suitable for you.
Your first visit
The diagnostic visit includes:
- obtaining a complete medical and dental history
- the clinical control of your oral cavity
- onfer with you about your personal dental needs and wishes so that we can proceed to the most appropriate treatment plan for you
- having X-ray radiography, if necessary
- in case of toothache, the treatment will begin immediately, with absolute priority over the treatment plan we have agreed upon.